Index du Forum

Ce forum appartient a la confrerie des Cavaliers de la Trouée . Confrerie de joueurs du Seigneur des anneaux Online sur le serveur Estel , Bonne visite

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

David Bowie - Dodo Bonus Track Unreleased 1973 (mp3.pm).mp3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La confrerie -> Presentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ugocat
Recrue
Recrue

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Mai - 18:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: David Bowie - Dodo Bonus Track Unreleased 1973 (mp3.pm).mp3 Répondre en citant

David Bowie - Dodo Bonus Track Unreleased 1973 (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/26t3k

David Bowie - Dodo Bonus Track Unreleased 1973 (mp3.pm).mp3

7f7c33a287
Pepper's Multi-Track Masters BEATLES Studio Sessions/Back To Basics 1-3, Please Please Me, With The Beatles & A Hard Day's Night BEATLES Studio Sessions/Back To Basics 4 & 5, Beatles For Sale & Help! BEATLES Studio/Back To Basics 6, Rubber Soul BEATLES The Beatles Press Conferences 1964-1966 BEATLES The Capitol Albums, Vols. What did you expect? Reply Allan Calleja says: February 23, 2012 at 13:06 Two gems on the box set SOUND AND VISION and were issued on the 40th anniversary of Space Oddity are the demo of Space Oddity with spoken introduction to the publishers ( its a duet with mate Hutch) and the cello version of Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud ( this is a gem that alone is worth getting the anniversary edition which also contains the dramatic Italian version of Space Oddity aka Ragazza Solo, Ragazza Solo which hysterically for those who speak Italian would be aware that the lyric has nothing to do with space travel Reply Allan Calleja says: February 23, 2012 at 13:08 what we need are anniversary editons of THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD and Hunky Dory. Loved the photo. 1-5: The Velvet Underground & Nico, Songs Of Leonard Cohen, Oar (Skip Spence), Kick (INXS) + Live At The Acropolis (Yanni) Bob Dylan's Jukebox Come And Get It A Tribute To Badfinger Fast 'N' Bulbous: A Tribute To Captain Beefheart For The Love Of Todd A Tribute To Todd Rundgren Gumby Hear No Evil A Tribute To The Monkees I Love Music: The Songs Of Gamble & Huff I Wrote This Song For You: Johnny Thunders Tribute It's Magic: The Songs Of Sammy Cahn LEIBER & STOLLER STORY: Vol. No. And I will say this is a pretty good list! Reply Paul Sinclair says: January 11, 2012 at 00:10 Agree with you re the Rykos. 3 MILES DAVIS QUINTET Live In Europe 1967: The Bootleg Series, Vol. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang SQUEEZE A Round And A Bout SQUEEZE Argybargy (Deluxe Edition) SQUEEZE Cosi Fan Tutti Frutti SQUEEZE Live At Newcastle City Hall, 2010 SQUEEZE The Complete BBC Sessions STAN RIDGWAY Anatomy STAN RIDGWAY Drywall Project/Drywall Incident STEPHEN STILLS & MANASSAS Manassas STEPHEN STILLS & MANASSAS MusikLaden Live STEPHEN STILLS Just Roll Tape: April 26, 1968 STEPHEN STILLS Stephen Stills & Stephen Stills 2 STEPHEN STILLS Super Session STEPPENWOLF Early Steppenwolf STEPPENWOLF Ride With Me STEVE COLEMAN 18 Free Albums, Courtesy Of Steve STEVE FERGUSON (ex-NRBQ) & THE MIDWEST CREOLE ENSEMBLE Jack Salmon & Derby Sauce, Mama U-Seapa, Mo Ho Criollo: Live At Air Devils Inn + Morning Prayer (w/ Richard Mattingly) STEVE MARTIN The Steve Martin Radio Show STEVE NIEVE (The Attractions) It's Raining Somewhere (Contemplative Jazz) STEVE WINWOOD BBC Maida Vale Studios, 2010 STEVIE WONDER Funkafied Rainbow STEWART COPELAND Talk Radio/Wall Street STEWART COPELAND The Rhythmatist STOOGES The Complete Fun House Sessions STREETWALKERS Vicious But Fair& Plus STROKES Live In Iceland 04/02/2002 SUGAR Copper Blue, Beaster, File Under: Easy Listening, Besides, The Joke Is Always On Us Sometimes (Live) + Asides & B-Sides Besides Besides SUN RA Lectures The Universe (Spoken Word) SUPREME COURT (Phillips/Calder) Goes Electric SURRENDER TO THE AIR Surrender To The Air SWEET SMOKE Just A Poke SWEET The Best 37 Glamrock Songs Ever SWEET THURSDAY Sweet Thursday SWIMMING POOL Q's The Deep End SWIMMING POOL Q's The Firing Squad For God SYD BARRETT An Introduction To Syd Barrett T BONE BURNETT Tooth Of Crime T-BONE BURNETT The True False Identity T.I.M.E. The search continues & Reply japoflores January 26, 2016 - 20:13 Permalink Thank you Willard por the good music.

Rykodiscs reissues from the early nineties did not include any of theBaal EP and since then only two of the five tracks Baals Hymn andDrowned Girl have appeared on the CD format (both appeared on the reissued and expandedSound+Vision box from EMI in 2003 and Drowned Girl also popped up onDavid Bowie: Best of 1980-1987). Reply Willard January 31, 2016 - 09:48 Permalink First comment Reply Rob W February 12, 2016 - 17:59 Permalink Thanks for this, Willard my only suggestion is I would add Fascination from S+V to the folder. Meantime, I'm already started writing and recording for another album (untitled at the moment). However, in the end Orwells widow withheld the rights and Bowie was left to reshape the material he had into what would become Diamond Dogs. For inside this bunker was David Bowies tape library (masters, multi-tracks etc) from the 1970s. Related albums: Diamond Dogs CD1 (1974) Buy album for . (Tribute To Paul McCartney's RAM) Sing Hollies In Reverse Smiling Pets (A Tribute To The Beach Boys) SPIN Presents Newermind: A Tribute Album The Philly Sound: Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff and the Story of Brotherly Love (1966-1976) The Songs Lennon & McCartney Gave Away Till The Night Is Gone: A Tribute To Doc Pomus TOM (Tribute To Paul McCartney's RAM) Turn Me Loose: The Songs Of Pomus & Shuman UNCUT Presents: Highway 61 Revisited Revisited Where The Pyramid Meets The Eye (Roky Erickson) WRECKING CREW Christmas w/ The Wrecking Crew WRECKING CREW We Got Good At It The Anthology HAL WILLNER TRIBUTES Various ALLEN GINSBERG The Lion For Real AMARCORD NINO ROTA (Remembering Nino Rota) CLOSED ON ACCOUNT OF RABIES: Poems And Tales Of Edgar Allan Poe HUNTER S. 1-5: The Velvet Underground & Nico, Songs Of Leonard Cohen, Oar (Skip Spence), Kick (INXS) + Live At The Acropolis (Yanni) BEE GEES A Kick In The Head Is Worth Eight In The Pants (Rejected Unreleased Album) BEE GEES Bee Gees' 1st (Deluxe) BEE GEES Cucumber Castle BEE GEES Horizontal (Deluxe) BEE GEES Idea (Deluxe) BEE GEES Odessa (Deluxe) BEE GEES Sing And Play 14 Barry Gibb Songs BEN SIDRAN Feel Your Groove & Dont Let Go BIG BEN BANJO Happy Banjos Play The Beatles BIG BILL BROONZY Good Time Tonight BIG MAMA THORNTON Hound Dog (Peacock) BIG STAR Ardent Studio Sessions (1972/73) BIG STAR Columbia: Live At Missouri University 4/25/93 + The Columbia Rehearsals 4/13/93 BIG STAR Nobody Can Dance (Studio Rehearsals) BIG STAR Thank You Friends: The Music Of Big Star, Alex Chilton And Chris Bell (Publisher's Promo CD) BILL HALEY & THE COMETS For Your Dance Party! Rock With Bill Haley And The Comets (The Essex EPs) BILL HICKS Chicago '89 + San Francisco 1993 BILL HICKS Dark Poet Live BILL KREUTZMANN (Grateful Dead) Mahalo BILL LASWELL Axiom Ambient: Lost In The Translation BILL LASWELL Axiom Funk: Funkcronomicon BILL LASWELL/BOB MARLEY/MILES DAVIS Dreams Of Freedom: Ambient Translations Of Bob Marley In Dub + Panthalassa: The Music Of Miles Davis 1969-1974 + Panthalassa: The Remixes BILLY BREMNER (Rockpile) A Good Week's Work BILLY BREMNER (Rockpile) Bash! + "Musclebound" BILLY FURY The Sound Of Fury BJRK GUDMUNDSDOTTIR Bjrk (1977 Debut) BLACK MERDA Black Merda BLACK SABBATH 13 BLIND BOY FULLER East Coast Piedmont Style BLIND FAITH Blind Faith (Deluxe Edition) BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS Child Is Father To The Man BLUE HAWAIIANS Live At The Lava Lounge BLUE HAWAIIANS Live At The Lava Lounge 2 BLUE HAWAIIANS Savage Night BLUE STINGRAYS Surf-N-Burn BO DIDDLEY Bo Diddley Is A Gunslinger BO DIDDLEY The Black Gladiator Bob Dylan Hears A Who BOB MARLEY Catch A Fire (Jamaican Version) BOB MARLEY Exodus "Scratch" Demos, 1977 BOB MARLEY Live At Leeds BOB MARLEY Live At The Record Plant, 1973 BOB MARLEY Live At The Roxy BOB MOULD Live At Cabaret Metro, Chicago, 1989 BOBBY WHITLOCK Other Assorted Love Songs BOBBY WHITLOCK Where There's A Will There's A Way: The ABC-Dunhill Recordings (Bobby Whitlock + Raw Velvet) BOBBY WOMACK Across 110th Street BONNIE BRAMLETT Piece Of My Heart 1969-1978 BONZO DOG BAND Gorilla, The Donut In Granny's Greenhouse, Keynsham, Tadpoles, Let's Make Up And Be Friendly, No Matter Who You Vote For&, Complete BBC Recordings, Wrestle Poodles& And Win!, Pour L'Amour Des Chiens BRAM TCHAIKOVSKY Strange Man, Changed Man BREWER & SHIPLEY Tarkio + Weeds BRIAN ENO + DAVID BYRNE My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts BRIAN ENO Eno Box I: Instrumentals BRIAN ENO Eno Box II: Vocals BRIAN ENO Kite Stories BRIAN ENO Textures BRINSLEY SCHWARZ Hens' Teeth BRINSLEY SCHWARZ The New Favorites Of& BRUCE PALMER (Buffalo Springfield) The Cycle Is Complete (Two Versions) BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Live At The Main Point, 1975 BUCKINGHAM NICKS Buckingham Nicks, The Coffee Plant Demos + Tuscaloosa: Jan.

FDM Orjan Nilsen - Amis Ama Original Mix 320 kbps Release Date - 04.05.2015 (mp3.pm).mp3Brusikiewicz - Jazz House I m Gonna Drop Mix (mp3.pm).mp3Kanye West - Bound 2 feat. Charlie Willson Live Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (mp3.pm).mp3Newsboys - Awesome God (mp3.pm).mp3Big Bang - Lollipop vs. Vertigo Aliks Remix (mp3.pm).mp3Israel Novaes - cdedvd.org - Carro Pancad o (mp3.pm).mp3Fortminor - Belive me (mp3.pm).mp3Gedichte - Der Hilflose Knabe und Gibs auf (mp3.pm).mp3Senor Coconut - Showroom Dummies OST Y Tu Mama Tambien (mp3.pm).mp38.Armin van Buuren - Mirage Dennis Sheperd Remix (mp3.pm).mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Mai - 18:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> La confrerie -> Presentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation